- to make a new wreath for the front door since I took the winter one down 2 months ago and have had a boring front door ever since.
- to paint the shutters a lovely shade of green.
- that I could spend every single day at the pool like I did last summer. Oh wait, that's not how real life works?
- that a magical email fairy would fly down and reply to the 28 emails in my inbox for me.
At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks
- and this blog.
- Gossip Girl (team Chuck & Blair... get outta the picture already Lonely Boy)
- and of course I'm in great anticipation of The Bachelorette in ONE WEEK!
Spicy Chicken Rigatoni. Oh my goodness. I could have it for every meal.
- and peaches.
- and Starburst.
- and drinking too many vanilla cokes.
- racer back tanks like they're going out of style
- The flower beds. I only allow myself to plant one or two things per weekend... when really I just want to go buy up the entire store and get them finished RIGHT NOW. I'm also a very impatient gardener. Why do the flowers have to start out soooo small?
Looking forward to:
- seeing my BFF and her sweet baby this weekend.
- September so I can be on a cruise ship. It's been too, too long.